Documentation and Follow-Up
At Brabrit Limited, we support our students when it comes to documentation for processing of their admission and follow the admission process so as to ensure uncompromised admission. All applicants are encouraged to apply well in advance of their anticipated enrollment date and get all the required documents ready two month prior to application deadline of the schools of their choice. This will enable us to process applicant’s travel document earlier. Feel free to talk to us if you are having problem getting any of the requirements.
Key Requirements for Admission Processing:
- College/university transcript showing grades (all 4 years)*
- College/university diploma or certificate showing degree earned*
- High School Certificate (SSCE or GCE)
- High School Testimonials
- Resume or CV*
- Official English Proficiency Exam Score (TOEFL, IELTS or PTE)
- SAT/GRE/GMAT score (Any, depending on the course/program of your interest).
- WAEC/NECO scratch card**
- Birth Certificate.
- Eight (8) Passport Photographs
- Original copies (scanned) of Statement of Account of Sponsor
- Sponsor Letter
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- Medical Clearance (Where applicable)
- Statement of Purpose/Personal Essay
* Applicable to Graduate Students only.
**Applicable to Undergraduate Students only.
NOTE: For every undergraduate student, we charge processing fee of N100,000 for admission processing into 3 universities or colleges, while N150,000 is charged for admission processing of graduate students into 3 universities and colleges of their choice.